The Greater Pensacola Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Escambia - Santa Rosa Bar Association present the 10th Annual 2012 GPSHRM Legal Conference
This conference is an opportunity to bring our members and guests together to learn about current HR legislation and “hot topics”. Programs presented at this legal conference cover a wide variety of HR issues and are presented by a group of exceptional speakers.
In addition to the education presented, attendees will also have a chance to view HR products and services at our Vendor Fair.
- Location: New World Landing, Pensacola, Florida
- Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012
- Time: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Registration/Continental Breakfast at 7:45)
- HRCI Program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review
- CLE: Program has been submitted to The Florida Bar for review
- Deadline: Register by May 2, 2012.
- GPSHRM/ESRBA Members: $99/person
- Non-Members: $109/person
- All attendees for 1/2 day: $69/person:
- Vendor: $300/exhibitor
To mail registration, access forms below:
To register and pay online, click below:
For more information call Melissa Miller at (850) 476-5100, ext.144 or email@example.com.